Info - 9jalinks Guidelines
What to Submit
On-Topic: Anything Nigerians would find interesting or useful. If it had to be reduced to a sentence, the answer might be anything they can read that won’t be a waste of their time or data.
Rules on Submissions
Rules on Submissions
- Please don't do things to make titles stand out, like using all uppercase or exclamation points, or saying how great an article is. Only submit something that you think is important.
- Please submit only the original source.
- If the title includes the name of the site, please take it out, because the site name will be displayed after the link.
- If you submit a video or pdf, please warn us by appending [video] or [pdf] to the title.
- Please submit the full URL and don’t use link shorteners.
- If the title begins with a number. Just crop it. E.g. Change "15 Ways To Do X" to "How To Do X,"
- Always use the original title, unless it is misleading or a clickbait.
- Please don't post on 9jalinks to ask or tell us something. Send that to Support@9jalinks.com
- Please don't delete and repost the same story. Deletion is for things that shouldn't have been submitted in the first place.
- Please don't submit so many links at once that the new page is dominated by your submissions.
- Don't solicit upvotes, comments, or submissions. Users should do those things when they run across something they personally find interesting, not because someone has content to promote.
- Comments should get more thoughtful and substantive, not less, as a topic gets more divisive.
- When disagreeing, please reply to the argument instead of calling names. "That is idiotic; 1 + 1 is 2, not 3" can be shortened to "1 + 1 is 2, not 3."
- Please don't post shallow dismissals, especially of other people's work. A good critical comment teaches us something.
- Please don't use 9jalinks for political or ideological battles. That destroys the curiosity this site exists for.
- Please don't use uppercase for emphasis.
- Please don't comment about the voting on comments. It never does any good, and it makes boring reading.